Quadralite Navigator Sync is a receiver compatible with the Navigator System which may be connected to studio and reporter lamps through a standard 3.5mm jack socket. In this way, it is possible to trigger lamps, which are not equipped with a socket suitable for Quadralite Navigator receiver.
Quadralite Navigator Sync may be set in one of 16 channels of the Navigator system. It is not possible to use the functions of lamps grouping and remote flash output adjustment. The device is powered from two AAA batteries.
Light Gallery cannot find your image path: images/quantuum-navigator-sync!
- Compatible with Quadralite Navigator system.
- Option to choose one of 16 communication channels.
- Range of up to 30 meters in the open fields.
- Working frequency of 433MHz.
- Guaranteed synchro time of up to 1/200s.
- Standard 3.5mm jack.
- Powered with the use of two AAA batteries.
|Model:||Quadralite Navigator Sync|
|Product type:||Wireless trigger - compatible with Qyadralite Navigator system|
|For flashes with:||sync socket Jack 3.5mm|
|Workable distance:||30m (open areas)|
|Number of channels:||16|
|Sync time:||do 1/200s|
|Power Supply:||2 x 1.5V AAA|
For information about Quadralite warranty and service please visit: Warranty.