This program allows you to upgrade firmware of the Quadralite flashes and radio triggers. Please read all information contained herein before installing the software.
1. To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. Windows Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
2. Go to the directory where downloaded package was unzipped and double-click the Quadralite_SUT.exe file to begin the installation.
3. Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.
4. For the first firmware update, Windows will prompt you to install a driver named "Godox_USB". Please confirm that you want to install this driver. After that Software is ready to work.
1. This software can be run on PC computer with installed Windows operating systems such as:
- Windows 10, Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8, Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7, Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64bit)
- Windows XP
2. Starter Editions of the Windows operating system are not supported.
1. Please download the relevant product firmware (model.fri) from the official Quadralite website: www.quadralite.pl
2. Unzip file.
3. Double click on the Quadralite Firmware Upgrade Tool icon that is placed on your computer’s desktop. The program will start.
CAUTION!!!! YOU HAVE TO DISCHARGE THE FLASH BEFORE CONNECTING IT TO THE COMPUTER!!!
Reporter 360 TTL: disconnect the PowerPack 45 and press flash OFF/ON button for 2 seconds.
Atlas 600/600 TTL: disconnect the battery module and press flash OFF/ON button for 2 seconds.
Other flash models: turn off the device and press the test button once.
After that you can safely connect the device.
4. Use the USB/Micro USB cable to connect the device to the computer. One cable end equipped with USB plug should be connected to the computers USB port. Second plug fitted with Micro USB plug must be connect to the firmware upgrade port of the device (for more info check out device instruction manual). USB/Micro USB cable is not supplied with the device.
5. Click on “Select File” button of Quadralite Firmware Upgrade Tool window and choose the firmware file that is suitable for your device.
6. When firmware file is loaded click on the “Connect” button to start the connection between the device and computer.
7. Click on “Upgrade” button to upgrade firmware of the device.
8. Click on “Exit” button to exit Quadralite Firmware Upgrade Tool when upgrade is completed.
9. Firmware was updated. You can disconnect the device.
|Quadralite Firmware Update Tool||1.0||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Navigator X C - transmitter||1.9||20-12-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Navigator X C - receiver||1.7||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Navigator X N - transmitter||1.9||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Navigator X N - receiver||1.6||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Navigator X S - transmitter||1.4||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Atlas 600 TTL||2.3||20-12-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Atlas 600||1.6||20-12-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Reporter 360 TTL C||2.6||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Reporter 360 TTL N||2.5||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Stroboss 58 C||2.2||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Stroboss 58 N||2.3||07-10-2016||Download|
|Quadralite Stroboss 60 C||3.1||19-04-2017||Download|
|Quadralite Stroboss 60 N||2.9||19-04-2017||Download|
|Quadralite Stroboss 60 S||1.9||19-04-2017||Download|